Thursday, July 21, 2011

Well, I gotta admit I didn't think it was going to happen, but Chris Morgan finally lost, and in fact not only lost, but gave up. And who finally vanquished her? Well, if you can't tell from the image there, yes, it's Migiri. Although you now already know who won, if you haven't seen it yet, I recommend you check it out; It's quite a match, and I really thought it was all over once Migiri got hit with that second piledriver, but she really does have the heart of a champion.

So what now? I dunno; I like Migiri a lot, so I guess this is an excuse to put her in more videos. And I guess there's no need to keep the Chris challenge going; After the beating she took, she probably needs a few weeks to recover (if nothing else to ice her face after Migiri hit it with the dreaded flying ass smash).
So that's that - if you got any Migiri requests, hit me with 'em; She's earned her place in the spotlight.



2 comments:

Dexie said...

So when's the rematch?

Ryona King said...

Hah, good question. I think Chris needs a little time for her face to get back into shape.