Saturday, July 2, 2011

How Do You Solve a Problem Like Chris Morgan?

Chris Morgan, female Hulk Hogan, is almost unbeatable. Chris - which is a boy's name!!! - despite having her power turned down to one, has cut quite a swath through the ranks of wrestlers so far. She's cruelly stomped Suzumi Ishikawa, Win Mirror, Ledy Cody, Rose Hewitt, Dynamite Rin, Beauty Ichigaya, Panther Risako, Anny Beach and most recently destroyed Giantslayer Noel Shirashi even though Noel's birthday present to me was trying to win =[

So what to do about it? Well, since the Giantslayer herself went down to birthday defeat, I'm aching to see someone capable of beating Chris. Like I said up at the beginning, I've been turning her power down to 1, but WAS 2's power settings for some reason have almost no effect on forgein wrestlers; I assume in management mode you can build up a wrestler to give Chris the beating she so richly deserves, but in exhibition mode, she's an unstoppable beast.

Now you might be surprised to hear that Chris actually was defeated - squashed, no less! - by of all people Shinobu Echigo way back in WAS 1. The only wrestler who's been able to defeat her in 2 is Dark Star Chaos. Suggested wrestlers to try are Migiri Ozora, Thunder Ryuko, and Bunny Bomber; Migiri's bigger than Chris, Ryuko's very tough, and Bunny Bomber has bigger boobs than Chris, but I have my doubts that any of them are going to be able to defeat her.
However - whoever can defeat Chris will not only have endless bragging rights, but also, I don't know, I guess the right to appear in more videos? I already used up my commission fund for this year, so I can't afford to have her immortalized in art, but she'll probably be appearing in more videos. Chrislayer whoever. Stay tuned, although don't hold your breath that Chris is going to stay down for the 3 any time soon.

2 comments:

Dexie said...

Wish I could see her drawn in the WAS2 style in the WAS1 outfit...maybe if a third game ever gets made.

I second the idea of putting Bunny up against her. She's one of my favorites, so maybe she can pull a win out of her hat...or something.

wingzer012 said...

Tried Bunny Bomber at level 3, still got slaughtered by Chris