Sunday, February 27, 2011

March is Mirror Match Madness Month! Moo!

Well, I think that went pretty well - Knuckle Pine month is all wrapped up, and it's no longer -7 degrees outside on a daily basis. Ugh. You may have noticed that Wrestle Angel Survivor hasn't been getting much attention here lately; Ever since TryFirst took down the roster pages, there's not really much to add, and while I'm still working on an update pack for the big image bomb from back when, that's way on the back burner.

However! A mirror match posted a while back seemed to be a big hit, so what the fuck: March is officially Mirror Match Month for WAS 2. Now, did I make March Mirror Match Month because I'm a alliteration-appreciating American? Affirmative . Anyway, each WAS 2 match in March will be a mirror match. As for the Saturday videos, I'm not so sure yet. I have a half-recorded idea to make Persona vs Persona matches in Rumble Roses, where the normal and Superstar versions of the face personality team up against the normal and superstar versions of the heel personality. In a case where there's barely any difference (Dr A, I'm looking at you) it's just a fatal four-way. Except that of course I have ten of those, and there's only four Saturdays. So fuck it, I dunno what I'll do yet. You'll just have to stay tuned, I guess.

** Update **

Also, I just now realized I messed up my own schedule and forgot to upload the last Knuckle Pine video. Uh, that's next Saturday, I guess. Woops.

1 comment:

Dexie said...

Just do the roses that matter....Reiko, Dixie, Aisha, Spencer... :U