Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Xmas

I went to read last year's holidays message and noticed something weird: I'm sick at Christmas two times in a row. It's not a stress thing, because I'm so anal I have all the presents ordered, if not wrapped and tagged, by December second. What are the odds? Anyway, next year I'll try to heed my sage advice of last year by not getting sick. What a jerk.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. Ahem:

MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY HANNUKAH
KILLER KWANZA
ROCKIN' RAMADAN
WHO CARES ABOUT NEW YEARS

Now I wish I could give each and every one of you a present, but alas. The movie going up Christmas Day features Candy Cane, and unfotuneatly, there's one person who really wants to see her win, and one person who really wants to see her lose, and well, one person's going to get a richly deserved present, and one person is going to get undeserved coal in the ol' stocking. So, to whoever's disappointed, I'll see if I can make it up to you in the new year. For everyone else, happy holidays, and go bearhug your family.

No comments: