Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry christmas / Happy holidays / Don't touch me, I have the plague



Merry Xmas, everybody. I'm too sick to even record a christmas video this year, sorry. I don't know what I've got, but wash your hands after visiting the blog, yahoo group, or youtube channel. More than you normally would, I guess. Uggghhh.

That news aside, here's the following:
- Still (!) working on that WAS image pack
- The keyboard I brought to plug into the xbox to type up Smackdown vs Raw 2010 stories doesn't have a USB connector, because I'm a moron, so I need a new one
- If Smackdown vs Raw 2010 isn't ready to go in January (and it might or might not be; check the Yahoo group for the up to the minute news), January may be Terrible Old Boxing Game month; doesn't that sound fun?
- Take my advice, don't get sick.

That's all. I'm outta here, bitches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you have that picture then you definitely must have this pic:

http://shirayuki.saiin.net/~u-sturm/image/cg31.jpg

Ryona King said...

Ha! Yes, actually, but I came across the other one first. I'll have to remember to post this one next year.