Monday, December 20, 2010

A quick plug

Just a quick note: If you're bored this holiday season, why not check out my OTHER youtube channel? The first series, "Operation: Balls Punch" is a little bit one-note, but I'm extremely proud of the second series, Operation Robots, paticuarly the third in the series, which I think is going to go down as my most enduring, beautiful work. Beautiful and touching.

If you're curious, I'm the guy with the green T-shirt in Operation Balls Punch, and the robot on the left in Operation Robots. The Sarah Palin-looking lady in Operation Balls Punch and pink robot in Operation Robots if, of course, Kitten Hammer. Two episodes also have a special guest star (although I don't think the second episode with him in it's been uploaded yet). I wrote all the episodes (except "Wife is Right"), and she directed all of them, so it shouldn't be long before we get those Oscars now!

No comments: