Monday, June 15, 2009

A collection of Rumble Roses XX pictures from Xbox Live



Well, just like it says in the title: A collection of Rumble Roses XX pictures from Xbox Live. Honestly, I have to say, I'm really surprised at the amazing pictures that xbox live users can coax out of the photoshoot mode.

I tried putting these up on Photobucket and Flickr, but Photobucket always deletes about a dozen as being TOO HOTT, and I'm out of space on my Flickr account. So, fuck it - here's the whole shebang (Volumes 1 and 2, each "Volume" being all the good pix up on Live at any given time). Crapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/244653951/First_and_second_batch_of_RRXX_live_pix.zip


Megabuttload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q8ASBF6I

More later, obviously. That's all - go watch some Queen of the Ring matches, would ya? I worked hard on this!

Almost forgot! Today's my birthday - you owe me a present, Internet! Maybe I'll make that a seperate post, actually. This is obviously a big deal.

1 comment:

mandatoryusername42 said...

Seeing these pictures put a smile on my face for two reasons: 1) the obvious; 2) they reminded me of how I "bent" the Highlight Reel in SvR09 to make my videos. I wound up buying RRXX again so I could give it a go.