Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So, bad news: The desktop's out of comission again. Turns out the horrible noise it was making was the motherboard, which is expiring. I could replace the motherboard, CPU, RAM, and graphics card, but at that point I might as well just get a new computer, which is what I'm going to do. I'll put the hard drives from the old computer in the new one, which means I won't lose any data, thank god. Of course, it also means I get to re-install windows again. Hoo fucking ray.

So the long and short of it is, I'm going up to the PC store to pick out the components for the new computer today, which means I highly doubt it'll be back in action before at least early next week. No videos until then, sorry. Great timing with the Queen of the Ring tournament, huh? Yearg.

** Bonus **

I saw this video on you tube:


This is one of those games you plug right into the TV. Check it out. If anyone wants to buy one of these for me, I'll be happy to make some videos with it. Then again, uh, I guess if you can afford it and understand enough japanese to purchase it, you could just keep it. Sheesh!

No comments: