Thursday, June 18, 2009

ROAR

So, this week's WAS 2 match:





Imagine my surprise to read calpal80833's comment:


Was this requested? Cause someone asked me to do the same exact match. I don't really want to make deja vu matches.


That's what we call dirty pool. I hate to do this, but you leave me no choice. I thought posting in the request rules that I don't want deja vu matches would do the trick, but you scofflaws leave me no choice. From now on, any deja vu requests will result in the request being canceled, if I havn't recorded the video yet, and the user being banned from any further requests. Therefore,

lordmgc is now BANNED from any future requests.

SHAMEFUL LIST OF BANNED USERS WITH SMALL DONGS:
lordmgc

1 comment:

Dexie said...

On the bright side, at least, it was an awesome match.