Thursday, March 26, 2009

WAS update / more removed wrestlers

So, we're chugging right along with the original WAS requests; I'm at the point now where I think all of them have been recorded, although I've run into a problem: Two more removed wrestlers. I know - wtf? The victims I noticed this time are Yuuka and Hikaru Sawazaki.

So, uh. There's requests for both of these charecters, but people don't seem to like going back to original WAS to record matches; I think I'll just put up a poll. Democracy in action!

Should I go back and record two last WAS request matches?
Yes, go back to WAS 1 and fill the requests
No, cancel them and move on to requests for 2
  
pollcode.com free polls


Vote closes next Thursday; looks like the consensus so far is to go back and give 'em one last fling. You guys are all heart ;_;

No comments: