Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Upcoming video schedule march 2009

So, as you probably noticed, no videos this week. I was hoping to get a Smackdown vs Raw match ready for Saturday, but I just didn't have enough time. I got the xborx back on Thursday, set it up Friday, and there wasn't enough time to get the vidoes set for Saturday. A bunch of wrestlers are mostly done, but there's a lot of post-production work - mostly clipping out load times. That, plus the videos that the gamebridge produces makes Windows Movie Maker crash, so I have to convert the video before loading it before actually editing it. That, plus when I said the wrestlers were "mostly" done, I mean that some of them still had the "Default" HUD name, or the name I assigned them while testing thier entrances, so the chryon would read BUNNY TEST or MISS BIG BOOBS, which required that the entrance be re-recorded and re-converted.

Well, that's all done now! Or at least it will all be done by next Saturday, when I can start posting videos.
So here's what we're looking at: There are 5 SvR matches in the can, ready to go, and one more I'm about to record. Out of the six, one of these is a tag match featuring no new charecters debuting, but the other five are debut matches. Each debut match has two new wrestlers taking each other on, so when these are all posted, the roster will have 11 wrestlers (Miss Demon & the ten being introduced). By the time these 6 videos will have been posted, each wrestler will have only faced one opponent, so I'll take any requests about who should fight who.
It will probably take longer than 6 weeks to get these all posted - I'll probably throw in a Rumble Roses match one Saturday, and maybe another Fallout 3 glitch or Saint's Row 2 video in, also - but they should be all posted in, say, two months; we'll see what happens from there. (If nobody requests any particular matches, I might just set up a tournament for a title shot as Miss Demon or something.)
WAS 2 videos will continue every Wednesday, of course; The views are still down, so watch your favorite match twice ;_;

No comments: