Sunday, March 29, 2009

:O

Just noticed this:



Shit I was jealous. A friend of mine put it in perspective:

RyonaKing: That should be my videos of girls hugging while pink gas comes out of them on TV ;_;
Unknown Person: Man, why are you jealous? G4 is total trash -- you probably have a wider audience than they do!
RK: Well! I was until you pointed that out.
RK: Come to think of it, I know a bazillion gamers, and I think 0% of them watch G4.
UP: Exactly! All this clown got was to be chucked at by a bunch of buffoons and go uncredited despite his videos being shown on quote-unquote national TV.


Can't argue with that!

Almost forgot - the WAS 1 poll turned out something like 11 to 3 in favor of going back and recording the last two matches. Huzzah.

** Update **

Looks like Spoony agrees. About G4, I mean; I don't know how he voted in the Wrestle Angel Survivor poll.

No comments: