Friday, March 7, 2008

Schedule

Well! The video I posted on here already has a bunch of clickthroughs. Are you people doing that just to humor me? Well, if so, it's working.
Anyways, I thought I'd mention the schedule in this post. Right now I'm trying my best to put up two posts a week - one WAS video on Wednesday, and one other game on Friday/Saturday. There was a time when I was doing three videos a week, but I think we can all agree that's a bit much. Not only do I now have a full time job, but I've also been playing Lost Odyessy and Dynasty Warriors 6 with my wife. (She does enjoy those two player WAS videos, since they almost always end in myself getting beaten up. Ow!)

Anyways, the WAS videos aren't too tough - I wait until there's enough requests and record them all in a big batch - but I'm not sure about what video to put up today or tomorrow. I have another How To Cheese RRXX ready, but I've been posting a lot of Rumble Roses stuff lately, and going WAS video/How to Cheese/WAS/How to Cheese bugs me. Yeah, it's silly, I guess. What I'd really like to put up is another Smackdown vs Raw video, all the more so because a request just came in. The requset is for Miss Boxer to knock out a taller girl, so I'm wondering if I should turn on KO and try to get one of those, or if it meets the criteria if she just pins her opponent. Then there's the tallness issue - do I put her up against the female demon I created? Does the person who requested the video want to see a monster in there, or maybe 6'1" She-Hulk (but wait, she has almost the same fighting style as the boxer) - or just a tall chick I'll create from scratch? These are the things that keep me up at night.
Well, you can check back tomorrow to see what I end up doing. I'll bet the suspense is thrilling you!

No comments: