Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BLAM

My bathroom's currently being renovated, which means I don't have the time or resources to record any videos - luckily, I have a little saftey net of videos that are ready to go. Woop.

Much bigger news! As far as I'm concerned, the voting's closed on the RRXX live action videos, and by a vote of 4 to 3, I'm going to post both of them. You lucky dogs, you! Since I'm in a generous mood - huzzah! - I'll probably post the next one this weekend. Saturday is the most probable time. (I feel the need to post a RRXX How to Cheese about Miss Spencer, even though everyone already knows it, so I may post that on Friday, then the live action video on Saturday - Don't I just spoil you people!)

The two videos left are Makoto vs Dixie and Makoto vs Reiko - I'll probably put Makoto vs Dixie up first. Oh, stay tuned.

No comments: