Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rumble Roses Good Vs Bad Tournament Round 2

Well, Round 1 is in the can, and I have to assure that even though I like bad girls, I'm as surprised at the results as all of you are. The good girls have been decimated. Out of eight possible slots, only two good girls survived; Makoto and Noble Rose are the only two faces in the entire tournament, facing down no less than six heels. The only good news for the forces of light is that there are so many heels two matchups in this round are heel vs heel, which means at least two are going to be eliminated for the next round. Of course, if two other matches go the wrong way, there will be only naughtiness left.

Next week is probably going to be a break from Rumble Roses videos (since we just had 8 in a row for Round 1). That also means the last match of Round 2 will be uploaded on Christmas, however, which seems a little weird, doesn't it? Well, I dunno, it's not like I have any other videos to post. Huh. Well, we'll see - hit thatdrumroll, please. The matches, pulled out of a hat, are:

12/4: Sgt. Clements vs Mistress
12/11:Makoto vs Rowdy Reiko
12/18: Sista A vs Great Khan
12/25 (Why, it's CHRISTMAS day, sir!): Noble Rose vs Candy Cane

And that's all. Stay tuned; I have no idea what's going up next week before the first match of Round 2, so I better get cracking.

** Update **

Okay, I figured out what's going in between rounds; If you're a fan of hideous polygons, don't miss next Saturday.

1 comment:

puppetgeneral39 said...

Polygons. Where would late 90's/early 00's gaming be without you?