Monday, October 11, 2010

SHOCKING TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT

People have been asking what the next match is going to be in the RRXX Heel vs Face tournament, and I've, honestly, been dodging the question, or admitting I don't know. Now hear me out: The way the tournament is set up is Noble Rose vs Ana, then each heel versus her face persona in order of how they appear on the character select screen. Easy, right? Here's the sticking point: I forgot what order they appear on the select screen. Yes, me, the guy who's played this game for 500 hours, can't remember what order the girls are on the select screen, so I can't remember what orders the girls appear in. So, uh, I guess I'll take a screenshot of the select screen, then I can give a schedule for the first round matches. I might even use MS Paint to draw up a cheap-ass roster graphic, that might be fun. That should be up in a day or two, so stay tuned for an ** Update ** with that information here (or, of course, if you already have the game, you can just fire up the select screen and spoil yourself, you stinker, you).

** Update **

Here we go:

11/20: Candy Cane vs Becky

No comments: