Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oh crumb (forgot to upload a video edition)

Well, you might be wondering where Wednesday's WAS 2 video is (although since the views for those are down to like 220 per video, maybe not that many of you are). I could make up an awesome, good-looking lie like I was out saving orphans by defeating gangs of roving nazi bikers in brutal hand-to-hand combat, but the truth is, I came home from work, put in New Vegas, and played that until I basically passed out. So yes, I just plumb forgot. Actually, I'm kind of surprised it hasn't happened sooner! Anyway, it's a little late to upload the video now, I think, so to make up for it, I'm gonna upload TWO videos next Wednesday (10/27); I'll upload one in the morning before I leave for work, about 8 AM EST, so after processing it should be ready during the day; if you're bored for 4:37 on your lunch break, you can check it out. Um, plus buffering time. Now back to your reguarlly scheduled programming.

** Update **

Video one:


** Update 2 **

YouTube's decided to leave the second video as (Processing) for five hours, so I'm re-uploading it. God damn it!

** Update 3 **

Finally:

No comments: