Thursday, June 10, 2010

OKAY, YouTube...

Photobucket

I think it's been processing long enough. Fer chrissakes. Can we go back to when my channel wasn't hideous and uploading videos actually worked on the first try and they didn't process for eight hours and never show up for viewing?

** Update **

Well, it's been ten fucking hours, so I'm just gonna try re-uploading this. Christ on friday.

** Update 2 **

IT'S A MIRACLE Y'ALL



** Update 3**

Next time you see a new video with a discription like "Take three", you'll know what the deal is. Let's hope that isn't a too common occurance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you downloading anything while uploading? I had the same problem when I downloaded something or had a computer scan while uploading.

Ryona King said...

Nothing uploading, might've had a security scan. I wonder if that's what it was...?