Friday, June 11, 2010

E Thrizzle


You might remember me complaining earlier about how all the wrestling/boxing/MMA games coming out are all sausage-fests. Since it looks like UFC Undisputed is never going to have ladies and EA Sports MMA (great name, BTW) isn't going to have any this time around - and that's what was said about TNA Impact, too, and look how that turned out - I was feeling down, but, finally, here's some good news: A third MMA game! There can't be three MMA games dumb enough to be all sausagefests, right? I swear, that's all I want. I'm really hoping here, too, because the only other game on the horizon with even an outside chance is the AAA Lucha game and I'm not holding my breath for that one. The fact that I'm willing to learn how to play a MMA game, which I know nothing about, should show you how desperate I'm getting. Heck, what was the last non-Smackdown game with women in it? Facebreaker? I don't think I need to say anything more than that.

3 comments:

puppetgeneral39 said...

I just want the create a wrestler options in RAW vs Smackdown to be less pervy for the women. Anytime I try to make classic women like Sensational Sherri or Hollywood I have to make some hodge-podge of underwear and thongs to make the proper leotard.

puppetgeneral39 said...

also when will they make a women's Punch Out?

Ryona King said...

God, there's an idea, isn't it? All I want is a women's Punch Out and I'll never ask for anything again, honest.

SvR's going the way of WWE itself, I guess, less women who know how to wrestle and more who get implants and show up in Playboy and then get future endevoured. Sigh...