Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Something I find weird (& an annoucement)

Here's something I find weird:


Who's watching Part 2, and not Part 1? It weirds me out. I guess it'd be even weirder if the views matched up exactly, though, huh? Jeez.

Anyway, the mysterious announcement: 2010 is kicking off with a bang. Check back here on January 1 for a long-awaited something. Feel free to wildly speculate in the comments (or wait until after it's posted, then come back to this post and make a comment saying what it was like you knew all along).

2 comments:

mandatoryusername42 said...

You're not the only one. The view count for each part of "Crushing Defeat" (my first SVR2010 story) is all over the place, from as many as 1,800 views for part 1 to as few as 408 for part 12, and then back over 700 for the finale. I guess people nowadays just can't be bothered to stick with anything long-term.

Ryona King said...

Back in my day, let me tell you. I'd have guessed the last one would have more parts, since people would want to see the finale? Who knows...