Friday, January 1, 2010

FINALLY


Here's that surprise I mentioned earlier. 2010's going to kick off with the long-awaited WAS image pack! Turned out to be over a thousand pictures in here. See, I was working hard this whole time.
The RAR's over 200 megs, so it's just on Megabuttload. (Even if you don't have a premium account, you just need to wait 45 seconds to download). I, and to a lesser, less-credit getting extent the actual artists, worked hard on this, so enjoy:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4UU58NLJ


5 comments:

Azure said...

Huzzah for long-awaited finished projects! Glad to know I was of some help.

Though there seem to be a lot of repeats in the collection...

Ryona King said...

Yeah, I perfer having an image in there twice to leaving it out if there's any doubt...

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. Naughty nuns, Ichigaya constipated, a fat horny Migiri, and even a hilarious muscular Noel. This pack's got it all!

But seriously RK, nice job at bringing together all these pictures. I'm surprised there's barely any comments on this post.

hmwpyro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hmwpyro said...

Wow... nice job man, and to be honest, I didn't really find the "gross pics" folder to be all that gross lol.