Saturday, August 8, 2009

Queen of the Ring Round 2



Ahh! Round 2. I know a lot of fan favorites got eliminated in Round 1, but there's only going to be one winner, after all. Stick around and root against whoever beat your favorite! Next week will be a palette cleansing Rumble Roses XX video (probably the long-awaited Noble Rose H-Move Special), then Round 2 begins August 23rd. Enjoy it, or else.

(I'm also thinking about putting up a poll where people can vote for thier favorites elimiated in Round 1 + Miss Bunny; Top two vote getters face off in a match, winner gets a title shot at whoever the champ is after this tournament. Gotta keep that world title picture fresh!)

** Update **

Definitly some interest here, so I'll be featuring that poll in a little bit. (I'll probably let the Queen of the Ring tournament get a little farther before putting the poll up - don't want to steal the spotlight). Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're making that poll, I'm so voting for Miss Bunny.

mandatoryusername42 said...

So far, I've got my eye on either Aisha or the Barbarian making it to the finals. I must admit that I have a soft spot for the boxer since that's my sport of choice. :) You'd think I'd have had my fill of it after working all weekend to finish my latest Highlight Reel (SHAMELESS PLUG!).