Thursday, August 13, 2009

DL Site games

So, I just now discovered the english DLSite (thanks to this site), and low and behold, there's some very interesting games on there. I toyed with the idea of trying to make YouTube videos out of them, but I think in the end it's not really suitable - they're either all short, or they have nudity (damn it youtube, everyone has nipples, what's the big deal) or they're in Japanese and I don't want to deal with the endless LOL WHAT DOES THIS SAY SPEAK AMERICAN DUR comments. So instead I'm just going to review them here on my blog. Amazing, right? Here's the lineup of games I'm going to tackle (in no particular order):

rengokuring - menu-based wrestling game?
rengotougi - the sequel
Knuckle Pine - boxing game. Reviewed here.
Knuckle Pine Dash - the sequel
Kunckle Pine TURBO - the second sequel.
OL Fight - Uh, looks like you beat up a OL. Haven't tried the demo yet
On the Ropes - boxing game. Reviewed here.
Pit Viper - a spiritual sequel.
Misaki fights underground battles in the erotic wrestling - Heh, I love discriptive titles.
Fight Club WILDCAT 2 - actually, I have no idea if this is a game or not. Supposedly "This work has several ending patterns which change depending on your choice", which is good enough to get it on this list.
Fight Club WILDCAT 3 - See above.
Harenchi Wrestling: I don't know exactly what this is, but it frankly looks pretty terrifying.
Bokkoboko!!: Again, not sure if this is really a game. One way to find out. Reviewed here.

Obviously, this is going to be a long and ongoing project. If you think I'm missing any, drop me a line or leave a comment and I'll add it to the list.

** Update **

I forgot to mention this, but I'll update this post with a link any time a new DL site product gets reviewed.

No comments: