Tuesday, July 14, 2009

And now some plugs

Still working on the WAS image pack; It turns out pixiv is jam packed, so it's probably going to be awhile. Should be quite a spectacle when it's done.
In the meantime, I thought I'd plug some of my favorite video creators. I know I'm forgetting some people, so drop a comment if you're missing.
In no particular order:

SplitRyona: All kinds of stuff, mostly tending towards 2D fighters lately. He helps me out by sending me links to PS2games to make videos from, so go give him some views.

Calpal80833: Wrestle Angel Survivor 2 slideshow movies. Produces WAS2 movies much faster than me, either because he's doing slideshows, or because he isn't a lazy slob. Try making a request here if you don't want to wait for me to fill it. (Don't double dip, though!)

IzunaOtoshi:
The last word in Love Upper videos. Killer backround, too.

M42 Productions (link goes to blog):
The Highlight Reel tool in Smackdown vs Raw 2009 is used to create spectacular matches that look totally different from a normal Smackdown vs Raw match (IE, all the boring stuff is cut out). YouTube yanked these for nebulous (look it up, kids) violations of the "community guidelines", so the link goes to his blog, where you can get the matches direct in higher quality.
Bonus points: The videos include sound clips besides the (literally) two female CAW sound effects SvR09 ships with.

Topless Superheroine Wrestling Leauge (goes to Yahoo group):
Yes, this is just what it sounds like. Haxxxxxxxx are used to remove the tops of superheroines created with Smackdown vs Raw 2008. 18+, of course.

Lapere: Smackdown vs Raw videos. I already posted what is, to me, his masterpiece down below where a chunky vampire beats up Sarah Palin. Here's his channel.

Puppet32ca: Original Rumble Roses videos. Still a great looking game, honestly.

That's everyone I can remember right now; inevitable head-slapping update coming soon.

2 comments:

mandatoryusername42 said...

Thanks for the plug! And, by the way, you have a good ear--RRXX is a treasure trove of voice samples.

Anonymous said...

Ahah, this makes the third time that you've mentioned me. I can't thank you enough and the other plugs sounds interesting! I outta check these guys out sometime.