Thursday, July 23, 2009

:o

So, my wife's getting her gall bladder removed this coming Monday (July 27); I actually have like two month's worth of movies in the can and ready to go, so there should be no slowdown in movie posting, but I'll be taking care of her during her recovery, so if you notice that I'm not responding to your comments/messages/videos etc., you'll know why. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to stock up ginger ale and apple juice.

** Update **

Surgery went well, but they're keeping her overnight because she's having trouble sleeping the anasteshia off.

** Update 2 **

Well, she's back. Supposed to take 5-6 hours, and it took 28 since they had to keep her overnight and then nobody could find a doctor to actually sign the discarge papers. Whew!!

2 comments:

mandatoryusername42 said...

As someone who's had his gallbladder out, I can say that it's not a big deal at all. Your wife should be back on her feet in a couple weeks (if not less), but here's to her quick recovery nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Hope yer beloved Kittenhammer gets well soon, I have no idea how and why the gallbladder needs to get removed, but... Ah whatever! Here's to a bright future!