Friday, May 30, 2008

Remy Dadarne

So, the Wrestle Angel 2 survivor website is releasing art once or twice a week about what new charecters are in the game or, more often, what returning charecters will look like. The original game has a wrestler I've been meaning to use named Remy Dadarne - seems like her an Anne Beach might be a beach volleyball tag team or something. Right, so anyway, she's one of the two updated charecters whose art was just released.



(I'll urge you to click the link and look at the full sized art, because Blogger does some weird resize thing with the images, and you might not catch a detail.)
Now I think this looks pretty good, honestly. I'm a sucker for her haircut and her muscles are a nice change from most of the waifs in here so far. However, I urge you to look a little closer. Look, to be blunt, in her crotchal area.

Is that a bulge she has in her shorts??????

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ancient post, but hey, I just found this place, so sue me.

Remy's supposed to be a construction worker, I think. Her artwork for the older games almost always had her with a hard hat.

While she's always been one of the series' biggest powerhouses (Seriously, if you put her in just about any match in Yuki Retsuden, she'll win about 97% of the time unless she's up against one of the main heroines that you've built up in story mode or Darkstar Chaos), her being ripped is something that only started happening in Survivor.

Seriously, have a look over at her profile for one of the earlier games at Fighter's Front Line Fighter's Front Line. She was always tall, but she used to have MONSTROUS boobs and was kinda waify. Maybe she bulked up so that she wouldn't be so topheavy?

Unknown said...

I've got a speculation that it's probable that the hard hat's part of her gimmick, or she was a construction worker before she got into wrestling.

Anonymous said...

Very old post, but I'll say it anyway. I really like Remy Dadarne (She's in my top 5 faves) excluding her V2 version where she had green hair and jiggly breasts. But there was always an issue where the writers kept changing her homeland. Half the time she would be an American and the other half she would be Canadian. I could care less about the bulge in her shorts, she's still a kickass wrestler in my book.