Thursday, May 1, 2008

STILL down!

So, the computer's been MIA for a month. I took it in, they replaced the hard drive, I took it back, wouldn't boot off the CD, back to the store, got that fixed, back home, it hangs when trying to install Windows, BACK to the store to get Windows installed by them.... and so on. I havn't heard back from them for a few days, which I'm sure isn't the best news.

In the meantime, I've decided I'll just try to get some videos posted. Even though all the videos in the can and all my tools are on that dead computer, this laptop is the one I use to actually record videos, so I may be able to get a few simple WAS or Rumble Roses movies up. (Maybe even a more complicated RR one if I can get Windows Movie Maker to not have a stroke and die when I try to use it on here.)
So, uh, stay tuned, and I guess keep those fingers crossed.

No comments: