Saturday, June 23, 2012

WWE 12 is here, tonight!

Yes, I know the original creator spelled Lockhart wrong.
Well, it's taken long enough, but I finally broke WWE 12 out. Instead of re-making my usual cast of heroines for another year, I decided this time that I would use the create-a-wrestler download feature and make a roster of epic dream matches the world has been waiting for (see above image). This, of course, is before I found out that WWE 12's online is fucked beyond belief, and apparently has been since launch; It takes almost as long to download a fucking wrestler as it does to just make her from a formula. Still, though, I've rounded up an interesting cast of characters, so look for a WWE '12 match at least once a month (possibly more) from here on out. If you have the game yourself and see a CAW up for download you'd like to see featured, by all means let me know, although I guess you could just download her yourself. Anyway, don't miss the epic kickoff match here:


No comments: