Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good news!

Two pieces of good news. First - and it's about fucking time! - I saw this delightful message the other day:



Woop woop woop! Maybe now I can do that Rumble Roses XX Tag Tournament without tearing my hair out at how the CPU can't manage to have a tag match that's under an hour long (I cringe every time I see RESCUE come up now).
And what else? I finally remembered DL Site exists after not visiting for six months, and low and behold There's a new Knuckle Pine game out ("SUPER")! I'm not sure that I like the doofy looking 3D that's apparently being used now, but beggars can't be choosers. Review coming at some point, probably, um, after I finish the Turbo review. (Spoilers: It's great. [Turbo, not Super, which is still downloading.])

** Update **

Well, I'd be careful purchasing Super; Instead of just a flash file, it's now a program you have to actually install, and doesn't seem to play well with western Windows, even using applocale. Oof.

No comments: