Sunday, May 15, 2011

General schedule & video & ampersand update

Not a lot going on right now; Supremacy MMA's coming out in June, which will yield two videos (Video 1: Felice "Lil Dog" Herrig vs Michele "Diablita" Gutierrez; Video 2: Michele "Diablita" Gutierrez vs Felice "Lil Dog" Herrig) and I'll probably be making some videos out of the PlayStation "Kickboxing" game (which is apparently similar to playstation "Boxing" game, amazing graphics and all). There's some other stuff I'm tinkering with, but it's all on the back burner for right now. Instead, I thought it'd be fun to count up how many videos I have in the can and waiting to post. (drumroll)

Wrestle Angel Survivor 2 has 11 videos - 2 months and 3 weeks' worth - currently ready to go. I actually cleared out my to-be-recorded list, so this is a good time to make a request; It should be recorded right away, even if it isn't posted for 3 months.

Rumble Roses XX has 15 videos - 3 months and 3 weeks' worth - waiting to be uploaded. (Not including one relaxing video that's just a tag team breathing after the match is over). If you have any simple requests, this is a good time for them, as all I have left on my to-record list is big tag matches or single-move specials, which take hours to set up, record, and edit into one six-minute video. Ugh.

So that's that - another Rumble Roses XX Picture Pack will be coming soon, and if anybody knows a good PlayStation emulator that can both use DexDrive saves and record video easily, drop me a line. (Don't suggest epsxe, please; Darn thing crashed my computer last time I tried it.) Rar!

** Update **

3 comments:

Dexie said...

Simple requests? How about Rowdy putting a beatdown on Miss Spencer?

Ryona King said...

Ha, I like the way you think. I'm on it.

Dexie said...

Excellent.