Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Quick plug

Red the fuck Alert! There's a new POV boxing PC game out! "Dream Knockout". Here's the purchase link. You can see some screenshots and shit on the author's deivantart page.
I'll tell you right out that I already purchased this game and it's pretty good. The author plays with the POV perspective in a refreshing way, and really, people, we're not gonna get more of these games if you don't go out and buy the ones that are already out! (All right, my only caveat: You're playing as a submissive, so even on the "I admit I'm a worm, don't hit me so hard" difficulty mode, I got my ass beat twice. Aw.) I might see about doing a playthrough for a YT video, but I'm probably gonna ask the author first out of courtesy - I'm not sure if he wants some of the stuff to stay as surprises. Now go check it out!

Oh, PS: Arcana Heart 3 is also out on the PSN. (Get Dream Knockout first, it's half the price)

PPS: Photo unrelated, sorry. I wish Blogger would add support for the caption tag. Got dang.

** Update **

Permission granted! Now if I can just get the sound to work. Woof!

No comments: