Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rumble Roses XX Image Quality Upgrade!

I've been using my Gamebridge to capture downloaded pictures off the xbox, but it turns out there's a way to get much higher quality. The details are in this GameFAQs post, and holy hell, do the images look better using this method. All you need is a 2 gig USB drive and half an hour to download the .net framework (use 3.5 - version 2.0 barfed up a storm) and you, too, can export your own screenshots. Of course, since you just need half an hour and a 2 gig USB drive, it's now easy for you to do this yourself. Even so, I'm gonna keep posting these collections, for all you lazy people; Lazy people are my people. I'll stop tagging the image packs with "exclusive content", as if anyone's paying attention to the tags anyway. Once I get the latest 203 downloaded screenshots all zipped up and on Megabuttload and Crapidshare, they'll be on here. (And Photobucket, too, but I think it's too late to set up a password on the photobucket folder and taliban nazi Photobucfacists like deleting the racier photos). Until then, let me leave you with Reiko getting kicked right in her back (click to embiggen):


** Update **

What the hell, let's throw in a few pictures I took myself that I don't think should go in the pictures from Live collections, since they're not from Live at all (click to embiggen):









1 comment:

Dexie said...

*thumbs up*

Good post. Love the first pic.