Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SvR 2009 Post QoR Title Match

Well, we're just about halfway thru the Queen of the Ring tournament (in terms of rounds, not matches - since Round 1 alone had I think about as many matches as the rest of the tournament!). I feel kind of bad that alot of people's favorite wrestlers are getting elimiated in the tournament, so, if the WWE can have TABOO TUESAY and SYBAR CUNDAY or whatever, I can have, um, a cheap poll on my blog. So whoever is the champ after the tournament and its concluding title shot is over will have to defend her title before 2010 comes out. You, the viewers, can vote - the top two vote-getters will have a No. 1 Contender's Match, winner gets her title shot. Anyone elimiated in Round 1 of the tournmanet, plus Miss Bunny, is eligible. Ahem:

<
Who should be in the #1 contender match?
Emma Frost
American Heroine
Miss Kitty
Miss Nurse
Candy Cane
She Hulk
Rikku
Miss Alien
Miss Bunny
pollcode.com free polls


** Update **

New poll in there. Try again plz.

4 comments:

Dexie said...

Well, when you get it working, you know who my vote is going for.

Hint: It's the nurse.

Ryona King said...

Do me a favor and see if it'll let you vote, would you? I'm getting conflicting reports.

Dexie said...

Yeah, it just let me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. For some reason, the 1st poll said I already voted.