Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Odds and ends

No big topic today, just a few news bits. Item the first: Second WAS2 CD is coming soon; Hold on to your asses, to prevent them from being blown off. Oh yes indeed.

WAS 2 wise, I might skip the match this week; I recorded so much stuff that I'm getting mixed up as to what I've already posted or what order it should go in. I'm neurotic about what order the matches are posted in; I don't want to post two tag matches in a row, or two squashes in a row, or (horrors!!!) two videos where I lose in a row, or too many WAS 1 videos in a row, or if the last video didn't get as many views, I want to post a really good match, and, and, and... so I might just take this week off. At the moment I'm torn between posting two rematches featuring Dolphin Hayase, or one; I like her a lot, but they're both WAS 1 matches, and they're both against the same opponent, and I only have about a zillion requests waiting, so it seems kind of selfish. Then again, I can do whatever I want. So we'll see. Maybe I'll post a poll or something.

Also WAS wise, you might enjoy calpal80833's youtube channel if you like mine; his videos are just still images, but they might also be up your alley.

Smackdown vs Raw wise, gohwave posted a video of his 2009 wrestlers. Let's see if I can embed this thing:



I'll be honest with you: I really want that damn Tifa.
Also, we both have demons with red skin, but I think mine is like seven fet tall, and looks a good bit different. Hey, great minds can think alike without it being stealing. We'll see how it goes.
THQ hasn't released the CAW attributes patch yet, so I still can't record any matches. I do have a good deal of the roster set up; I'm currently dealing with insanely small niggling issues nobody but me will notice (how much eye makeup should I put on this wrestler wearing a mask whose eyes you can't see anyway?). My wife got a look at my roster and went, "Oh, so you're just doing everyone from last year again?!" - thanks, dear - so she's made a wrestler or two of her own. So if you see any wreslters I'm using that you don't like or think are lame, those are hers.

Other than that, now that the gamebridge is back, I'm kind of stymied; I don't have much time to record videos nowadays, and I've just been doing Rumble Roses videos because they make take a long time and be tedious, but there's really nothing difficult about them. (Ask me to have an exciting match in Rumble Roses XX; that's difficult.) I'm really meaning to get some more Soul Calibur IV videos, etc, in the can, but it's tough.

Finally: I'm going to be posting a few non-ryona videos on my channel; I've been playing Fallout 3 with the gamebridge while my wife plays Animal Crossing, and it means I've been able to record every nutty glitch I run into. I'm going to try not to overwhelm the channel with these, but some of them really do make me giggle. Maybe I'll make a non-ryona youtube playlist with them or something. We'll see.
End communication.

** UPDATE **

Of course, as soon as I'm done with this post, I go and post a WAS video anyway. Jeez!

No comments: