Friday, April 2, 2010

Disaster (not averted)


Well, more bad news, hooray: The XP laptop I use to record video's got a horrible Vundo infection. I'm throwing everything I can at this fucking thing - Malwarebytes, Spybot, HijackThis, Combofix, Vundofix, manually going into the registry and deleting the keys, killing the processes... I can't get that shit OFF. Motherfucker just replicates itself endlessly, no matter how many times I kill the process and delete the keys. Needless to say, it's also hard to record videos with popup ads for mayo getting spammed nonstop. So we'll see what happens. I guess I can always reinstall XP. Thanks a lot, BILL GATE$. (Smug Mac users and Linux fans who tell me that I LOL SHOULD'VE USED UBUNTU will be banned)

I've still got a fair amount of videos in the can, so I don't think this should effect the schedule, just how pissy I am. Don't come asking why your video's taking too long this week, hoo boy.

** Update **

Think I finally got it. Whoever created ComboFix, you are my hero!

** Update 2 **

Spoke too soon - as soon as I start any browser, it's back. God fucking damn it. I'm just gonna reinstall Windows.

No comments: