Thursday, October 16, 2008

Rematch Policy

Just a quick note here. You may have noticed that this week's Smackdown vs Raw match is a rematch - I wasn't sure if this was going to go over well, but it got more than the usual number of views and favorible comments, so I'm relieved. As a general rule, I usually don't do rematches, because I already have enough material I'm itching to get to. In this case, the animosity was so long-running I thought it would be good, and plus, it's a hell of a match, if I do say so myself.
All that being said, there will be some rematches from time to time, but they will probably stay pretty rare. At the moment I have one other rematch in the can, and it's a sequel to this:



You havn't seen the last of poor Dolphin Hayase, who is praying and taking her vitamins as we speak.

No comments: