Friday, September 26, 2008

Smackdown vs Raw 2009 news.

So, I don't know if anyone out there's been following Smackdown vs Raw 2009, but they came out and announced a new career mode for the game. The good news: It's open to everyone, including women (finally!) and, I'd assume, female CAWs. However, there's also a serious downside. I urge you to read the whole preview here, but, here's the nut graf:

To get Abilities for you created Superstar, you'll need to earn them in Career Mode. You do this by performing specific actions. Pull off at least 50 object attacks in your career, and you'll unlock the Object ability so that you can perform grapples with the stuff from under the ring. If you rake in three five-star matches with three different opponents who have the Dity Pin Ability, you'll get that Ability.

God - are you kidding me with this shit? I don't have time to "rake in three five-star matches with three different opponents who have the Dity Pin Ability" with every Dirty wrestler I create, God knows. Unless you can just assign these abilities after you've unlocked them, this looks like a gigantic pain in the ass. Uggghhhhhhh. We'll see how this goes.

No comments: