Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Request Policy

I've got something to say, and you best listen clearly.
I haven't had any problems with requests from users yet, but before I do, I thought I'd take a few minutes to lay out a request policy. I'd like to stress that, so far, nobody has been guilty of violating these items so don't feel bad if you're reading this and you've asked for something.

First: You're looking at minimum two week wait time, more realistically a month or longer. This is for two reasons. One, I'm a perfectionist. Two, I usually record ahead and have a bunch of videos in the can at any given time. Your request might be recorded a day or two after I get it, but all the requests before it in line go first!
If you've requested a Wrestle Angel Survivor video, you're looking at an even longer wait time - probably a minimum of at least six weeks. Take a look at my profile page - chances are all of those matches will be posted, at the rate of 1 a week, before yours. (Because I hate posting too many matches where I win or lose in a row, or too many squash matches in a row, or too many tag matches, etc, it may be sooner than that, but don't count on it.)
Once I reply to your comment or private message with "I'm on it," then I'm on the case. If you DON'T see me say this, it means I either missed your message, or I'm coming back to write it down later. If you don't see me respond to it at all after a week, feel free to send me a message; I try not to let it happen, but I'm sure a few requests have fallen through the cracks because I forgot to write 'em down right away.

Second: I hate to say this, but also try to make sure your request is understandable. The more clear and specific the request is, the better. If you just write something like "i want 2 see dixie/reiko thx" I need more information - the more specific the better. If English isn't your first language, don't worry; All the requests from people who don't have English as a second language have been easy to understand and work with. Also, if you're requesting a whole match, don't be afraid to ask for one girl to win. I tend to always book the same girls I like to come out on top otherwise.

Third: Once I've got your request, please don't harass me about it. If you want to send me a note asking when it's going up, that's fine. Asking about how the video's going is also fine. I want to really stress that. The only thing I don't want is messages bugging me about how it's not up yet. I don't need messages like WHERZ MY VIEO I NEED 2 C A BEAR MAUL TIFA LOL!!!!!
Sometimes I do forget about requests, although I try not to, or I get caught up in doing different games. I still mean to do another "The Catfight" video for someone out there. If you haven't seen your video and it's been 3 or 4 months, feel free to send me a gentle reminder.

Four: If you want to request the same video from someone else, that's your right, of course - but if they put the video before I do, I'll probably lose interest in posting my own. If it goes up after mine, I'll probably feel insulted - what, mine wasn't good enough for you? I don't want to seem like a prima donna here, and I guess I can understand why you'd request a video from more than one person, since we each have our own style - but if you're requesting exactly the same video from other people, my enthusiasm for making the video is going to be very low. All the more so compared to requests from people who aren't doing the same thing.

And that's about it, I guess. A final warning: Wrestle Angel Survivor 2 is coming out in November, and once it does, requests for Wrestle Angel Survivor 1 will be closed. They may even be closed before it's out, but after the release date is annouced; Once I have it in my hands, I won't want to post any more WAS 1 matches. Consider yourself warned. OooOOoooOOOo

No comments: